Race condition in the taskbar plugin?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:22:06 CET 2006

I believe I have discovered a race in the taskbar in the SVN panel.
When right clicking on an gaim button in the taskbar, mouse over the
workspace selector, I got a message, setting the urgent hint on the
window, causing the button to flicker. The panel hung, and kept focus
thus preventing me from doing anything on the desktop until I switched
VTs and killed the panel

--
Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."