ah, desktop icons

Jens Hagerman godhet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:15:16 CET 2006

I agree with this, would be nice to have the ability to toggle
transparent/solid (and even solid color) background for the text.
Furthermore, i'm missing a way to update the icons without having to restart
xfdesktop, maybe bind it to F5 like in thunar, until automatic change
detection is implemented.
Greets,
Jens (who finally has managed to compile Xgl and is now playing around ;-) )