Xfce Documentation

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:52:20 CET 2006

This week I'm starting to write documentation for the new website [1]
and because nobody signed up to help, this will be a lot of work.
Anyway I've got some questions:

Q1:
Hopefully some of you developers have some (unfinished) part of docs,
notes for their own project, stuff you'd really like to see etc. etc.
Please send it to me [2], because every bit of info will help.

Q2:
Xfce contains parts of the documentation inside some of the packages,
there is noting wrong with this, but maybe it's smart to add/update
direct links (GTK Help buttons) directly to the website.
Why? Most of the users are connected to the Internet nowadays, new
preferred apps framework, always up-to-date docs and most important it
makes life easier for me ^_~.

Q3:
I've added some new questions to the FAQ [3], If you miss something,
please mail me a question/answer and I'll add it.

Well that's it for now, if you want to add/suggest something, please tell me.

Gr. Nick

[1] http://www-test.xfce.org/
[2] nickschermer_at_gmail.com
[3] http://www-test.xfce.org/documentation/faq