Idea: Merging Task List + System Tray + Program Launcher applets(demo included)

robin me at robin.com.au
Sat Dec 23 16:46:17 CET 2006

Ahh I see. I'll have to think about that.
I guess if there are too many tasks, then it will behave like how 'group
tasks' work now in the current tasklist.
Or maybe something like Firefox 2.0 tabs work, where there's an arrow
which kinda scrolls through the tabs.

I may add something like that to my flash demo later.