Idea: Merging Task List + System Tray + Program Launcher applets(demo included)

robin me at robin.com.au
Sat Dec 23 16:17:43 CET 2006

So this is how mailing lists work.
Anyway, I am happy to hear so many positive comments from you all.
I assume you have all seen the Flash demo right? If not it is here,
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsltimu/task-system-launcher.html

I do not exactly understand the question about MANY windows from the same
app. It would work the same and take the same amount of space as current
task-lists, except same app tasks are grouped. I think it would take LESS
space with this 3-in-1 applet because the icon do not appear on each task.

Oblio asked "Could the default behaviour be left as an option?"
You mean if task buttons should appear from 'right to left' instead of
'left to right' instead?
I would be expecting an option to allow that. It's up to the developers.

Thank you for the support,
Robin