Stand-alone taskbar has "background" icon; the plugin panel-taskbar has not. Why?

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:06:41 CET 2006

2006/12/20, Rob <spamrefuse at yahoo.com>:

> Ah, I just discovered that the plugin panel-taskbar
> doesn't seem to have a "Notification area" which could
> "Show the system tray in the taskbar".

I can't be sure about this, because it has been so long since I used
the 4.2.x branch, but: have you checked to see if there is a
"Notification area" plugin ? At least that is how 4.4 works. You get
them separated, so you can use them wherever you want.

I may be wrong now, but keep in mind I'm just a user, not a dev. Just
trying to help