Releasing of Xarchiver 0.4 before the end of the week

stavrosg2002 at freemail.gr stavrosg2002 at freemail.gr
Tue Aug 29 10:00:00 CEST 2006

> Hi,
>
> I would like to release the 0.4 without any rcx since the code would
> be the same, only the version number will be different, before the end
> of this week but I
> noticed not all the translations are complete. Will I hurt someone's
> feelings if I do that anyway?
Please post this also on xfce-i18n, to really get the translators' attention.

As for the Greek translation, I am not happy at all with the current state of translation, but I can't do anything about it as I am away from my computer, studying for exams.
Please exclude it from the release if you do it this week [editing el out from po/LINGUAS when tagging should suffice].

> What do you xfce developers think about this?

Regards,
Stavros