Do we release a beta3/rc1 these days ?

Søren Boll Overgaard boll at fork.dk
Tue Aug 22 09:47:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 05:52:02PM +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> While talking about releases: What about i2t, Jannis? Any chance it will
> be ready for rc1 with the above roadmap? If not, what would be needed to
> finish it? Maybe people would volunteer to help developing/testing/fixing?

If it is required for the 4.4 release to move closer, I would love to help out
with the python coding.
Unfortunately, the installit website doesn't appear to have anything in the way
of a bug list or any such thing.

I guess I will just subscribe to the mailing list and see what crops up.

--
Søren O.

"Oh, bother" said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh".