Beta XFWM4/tasklist behaviour

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:24:34 CEST 2006

[...]
> But I don't think that leaving the item "hilighted" in the taskbar just
> like if the window is focused is a good idea. It's confusing and, from
> my own point of view, leads to usability concerns.

Perhaps I got it wrong from the way the other guys described it, but I
think that the highlight scheme to be used in the taskbar (and the
pager, for that matter)  when trying to indicate that urgent hint is
set somewhere is different from the basic "focused" or "in use"
highlight scheme being used by taskbar and pager.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

If they are the same it would really lead to some usability concerns.

Cheers,
Alexandre Moreira.