xfce mcs "dialog" isn't really a dialog

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Tue Aug 15 20:40:40 CEST 2006

Danny Milosavljevic wrote:

>>>What has that to do with anything?
>>
>>It has at least to do with Benny's opinion on the patch - and with mine,
>
> I meant, it has it's own thread on the ML. Burying it here isn't all that
> useful.

To make a long story short: You have a rather different definition of
"dialog", which is limited to "question-like windows" and probably
"notification windows". That's somewhat different from what is used in
user interfaces today. That's why the patch is not really usable, even
if it has it's own thread.

> cheers,
>   Danny

Benedikt