My first plugin

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:49:35 CEST 2006

Can you tell me how to make version numbers? Is it on the Makefile?

I've attached the plugin because I don't have a internet space account
anywhere and my personal server is down due to hard disk failure.

It works fine here (linux - 2.6 kernel). Must remember that it only
works with eth0 by now, any other interface can be configured in the
source code by looking for eth0 and changing it to any other value
(example lo, ppp0). I've added some code to avoid redrawing the
pixbufs and a tooltip to show the TX and RX in megabytes (I'm still
using the old fashioned parsing method).

My next goal is to learn how to make a configuration dialog and save
configurations to a file.

Thanks again for helping.

--
Bruno Gonçalves de Jesus