question to xfce4 4.4 release

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Thu Apr 20 06:19:53 CEST 2006

Aaron wrote:
> On 4/19/06, Broeisi Rast <broeisito at gmail.com> wrote:
>> At least he's honest and just admits how he thinks about us... the users.
>>
>> Broeisi
>
> i admited to how i react to taking shit from a bunch of users. ill
> respect the devs a bit more, but not much. unlike windows users, i
> dont just take shit from everyone who feels like piling it on. and i
> think alot of people here are like that...

I don't mean to be rude, but just how old are you? Us old fogeys have
learnt that:

a. Sometimes "shit" is just good advice delivered badly.

b. Writing a shitload of code doesn't make you particularly smart. Users
  are often better judges of good software than developers.

c. Sometimes you just have to take it -- life ain't fair.

d. Being a "Xfce core developer" hasn't got me laid yet.

Now I suggest you pipe down for a while, think twice before posting and
try to conserve what little credibility you have left on this list.

-- b