OT: python use in xfce

Robin Haswell rob at digital-crocus.com
Thu Apr 20 00:17:19 CEST 2006

Aaron wrote:
>> As I've said before: C has it uses. Writing a text editor isn't one of them. Writing a text editor
>> that loads in half a second is.
>
> wow i like how my threads go from flaming me to flaming random shit...
> why so much hate?

Um I wasn't flaming you :-) I was just messing around. However I do honestly believe that C affords
you virtually no advantages other than performance though, and in situations where performance isn't
an issue (eg, a GUI tool for adding system users), it's usually not the best tool for the job.

-Rob