Panel plugins for 4.4

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Apr 19 21:45:45 CEST 2006

Benedikt Meurer schreef:
> I think the time has come to update the goodies to the new panel. I'd
> like to port some of them (i.e. the CPU graph plugin) to Solaris for
> Xfce 4.4.0. Jasper has done the work for several plugins already. Now
> its time to merge that work into trunk.
>
> What do you think?

Yes, this is really needed.

Let me be honest. I have a feeling that several plugins are rather
unmaintained at the moment. Plugins for which there is no indication
that they are being ported now, probably will not be ported before the
release unless someone else does the work.

So we (read: you ;-) can probably start porting the missing plugins,
unless the maintainer indicates they are working on it.

Does someone have a reasonably up-to-date list of ported plugins?
Nicolas perhaps?

	Jasper