Unavailable keys in 4.3.90.1

Mtc mtc at megapolis.pl
Tue Apr 18 10:15:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have just installed 4.3.90.1 and I have noticed that I can't get some
keyboard shortcuts.

To be precise, in the WM settings I'd like to use windows
key(Mod4)+something else to get some action, however when I press the
windows key I get a Super_L or Super_R shortcut.

Besides that, I have some special keys on my keyboard (WWW, Mail etc.),
but I can't get them to work (I also use Fluxbox and they are available
there).

One more feature just came to my mind, I don't think I saw any
possibility to make a shortcut for the Xfce menu which would be quite
nice in my opinion.

--
Best regards,
Mtc