xarchiver status?

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:56:34 CEST 2006

Hello

I'd like to have a working xarchiver which integrates with the thunar
plugin. Having tested the latter with file-roller I think it is a very
nice feature. I'd like to ask the xarchiver devels to let me know which
is the most stable release so far which could be used with the addition
of the required command line switches. It seems development is
progressing on xarchiver but it looks more like a rewrite than
stabilization ;) 0.3.1 is what's currently in debian/ubuntu and on the
roadmap (which may no longer be valid) for 0.4 there was command line
switch handling.

thanks
Jani