Summer of Code

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Sat Apr 15 17:08:18 CEST 2006

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 17:00:03 +0200
Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> Right now you can only donate to Thunar. Jasper/Auke wanted to setup a
> donate button for Xfce, dunno what happened to the idea.

We agreed upon the following during the Xfce dev meeting at FOSDEM
last year:

Auke wanted to setup foo-projects.org as a non-profit organisation that
would act as a donation proxy in between its hosted projects and the
donators.

Unfortunately, due to Auke's personal life taking over for a
while the idea has been put on hold. I guess, now that he has pretty
much settled we could tickle him about it again .. ;-)

Regards,

Moritz