Aw: Re: Default settings for 4.4

Rain Viigipuu rain.viigipuu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:55:07 CEST 2006

Hi, after i installed xfce4-svn and wiped out all the configs, this is what
i have so far:

show desktop
terminal
thunar
firefox
xfmedia
virtual desktop switcher
xfce4-mixer
panel actions (quit) - the one i can shut down xfce

This is it. I used to have in 4.2 setup also xchat2, skype, gaim and
settings.

Right now i have clock on the panel where the taskbar is, and system tray
also there (both without borders).

For the future, possibly i will add back gaim, skype and xchat and
Thunderbird.

For the default, i think that Benny's suggestion is fine - but i'd remove
the menus, but maybe it is because i don't like launcers with menus much.
The terminal and filemanager should be directly on the panel though.

Hope it helps a bit.

Rain