Shortcuts plugin for 4.4

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Apr 4 21:31:29 CEST 2006

Hi Danny

Danny Milosavljevic wrote:

> Sure, the directory shortcut_plugin is obsolete now...

Well, that's not the point. The problem is that a MCS channel is managed
buy a plugin, but if you merge the two plugin, you'll end up with 2
plugins managing the same channel and the MCS manager will refuse to
load on of them.

This is for the people who've bee nrunning SVN trunk and therefore
already have the separate plugin installed. These people will have to
remove the previous plugin manually, or they'll end up with odd or
unexpected behaviours.

But thanks for merging the tree. I'll try to take a look a the problem
you mention although that particular part was developped by JF, not me.

Cheers,
Olivier.