Shortcuts plugin for 4.4

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milosavljevic at liwest.at
Tue Apr 4 19:30:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 02.04.2006, 21:05 +0200 schrieb Olivier Fourdan:
> Hi Danny,
>
> Olivier FOURDAN wrote:
> >> Attached a first try on merging.
> >
> > We can try and see how it goes.
> >
> > Can you svn copy the files instead of just removing/adding the files so we keep history?
>
> Did you merge it or do you want me to do it?

I merged it into keyboard plugin in trunk.

There is a little bug left with the initial filling of the (shortcut)
treeview now, if you or Jean-François could check it? There are a couple
of functions that, when called, would maybe fix that, but it's better
not to just guess wildly :)

To reproduce:
- Enter new keyboard mcs dialog
- Go to "Shortcuts" tab
- create (the only non-default) theme
- add action
- assign key
- close dialog
- open dialog
- Go to "Shortcuts" tab
- ??? why isn't there any entry now
- click on your theme entry
- aahh, now it's there :)

I'll try to get it working of course :)

> People who run current SVN trunk will run into trouble because they'll
> have 2 plugins with the same channel and one of them will refuse to
> load, so the earlier we merge, the better (since there seem to be some
> sort of consensus that it would be a good idea).

Sure, the directory shortcut_plugin is obsolete now...

> Thanks,
> Olivier.

cheers,
  Danny