[patch] Re: mcs-manager dialog too wide

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Tue Apr 4 16:59:54 CEST 2006

Daichi Kawahata wrote:
> It's also my opinion, the button string shouldn't be that detailed,
> might be `WM Tweaks' or the like, but to be honest, I'm still not
> sure whether that advanced setting plugin should be listed in the
> same window while `Window Manager' is already there (and I'm
> satisfied with this plugin), rather it may go to the sub-tabs
> of `Advanced' tab in the normal Xfwm4 plugin, I've read Olivier's
> post though.

That's what I would also suggest, an "Advanced" tab with a short
explanation and a button to popup the wmtweaks dialog. People will
always open the "Window Manager" plugin first anyway when they want to
change the behavior/look of the window manager, and the wmtweaks does
nothing but changing the behavior of the window manager.

> Regards,

Benedikt