Docbook (Was: Re: 4.2.3)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Sep 29 15:24:55 CEST 2005

Kamber Dotan schreef:

> BTW - there were once talks of having the docs in a
> wiki format for easier contribution, any news in this
> field?

Nothing, I'm afraid. I still think it might be helpful.

> I can point at the docbook format as one of the
> limiting factors when it comes to RTL languages (He,
> Ar and maybe more).

Really? Docbook is incapable of handling all languages? That's quite
serious.

If html can do this, I'm all for moving to plain html docs. It's not
like anyone has ever converted the xfce docs to anything else but html...

Any other developers like to comment on that?

	Jasper