4.2.3

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Thu Sep 29 12:09:52 CEST 2005

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 02:25:57 -0700
Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Kamber Dotan wrote:
> > I would realy like to get the Hebrew docs in to this
> > realese.
> > It is all ready and I asked for svn access but didn't
> > get it yet and didn't have the time to bug about it.
> > I'll make an effort to get it done during this
> > weekend.
>
> It might be faster for the time being to just post to the
> xfce-i18n list and ask someone to add it for you.

He did, but was just ignored, and I'm still apprentice to
access docs directory. Okay I'll tell about that to
Jean-François, probably he has permission to commit.

Kamber, could you post your link to the xfce-i18n list again?
or you can send gzipped tarball to me directly.

Regards,
--
Daichi

language codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm