4.2.3

Erik Harrison erikharrison at xfce.org
Thu Sep 29 02:06:13 CEST 2005

I think there was a little attempt to get 4.2.3 off the ground some time ago.

A quick gmail search through the commits list archives shows me that
we have a major smbmount fix for Xffm, several CUPS fixes for Xfprint,
a MCS crash fix, several theme rendering fixes for Xfwm, a pile of
Gtk+ 2.8 compatibility fixes, and some more indecipherable commits as
well.

I'll do it myself, if the time comes up and someone can give me the
list of things to do
--
Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."