Xfmedia segfaults

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Tue Sep 13 09:14:38 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 00:10 -0600, Myles Green wrote:

> Ah, I see. I was using a clearlooks theme myself... hmmm, but switching
> to the default "xfce" gtk theme did not change things. As soon as my
> currently running dist-upgrade finishes I'll need to reboot (new kernel,
> again) so I'll let you know if the behaviour changes.

After a reboot into the new kernel and playing with a few different
themes, I see no new or different behaviour. I'll try a few different
things to see if I can get it to stop segfaulting (removing old
config-files, .bashrc .gtk*rc etc.), will post any findings here.

Myles

--
Robert M. Green :: Calgary AB Canada
Ubuntu GNU/Linux Unstable "Breezy Badger"