wewa xfce's web suite project

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Wed Sep 7 04:23:59 CEST 2005

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 17:13:38 +0000, Jonas Geiregat <yux at sdf-eu.org> said:

> I've started a new project I call it wewa,
> It will be a browser suite just like mozilla is/was, it will integrate a
> browser (which I'm working on now) a rss aggregator and a email client.
> All working perfectly together.

That would be nice, but please do not package as a single item, like Mozilla.
Instead, follow the Thunderbird/Firefox/etc route, and just make apps that work
nicely together and integrate, but are separately distributed.

Personally, I don't want a new email client - I love my sylpheed - and I don't
care too much for an RSS aggregator at this point, maybe later - I just want a
light, fast, reasonably bug-free web browser.

--
A person with one watch knows what time it is; a person with two watches is
never sure.   Proverb