stickiness and expose

rootsuid rootsuid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:35:03 CEST 2005

I love making windows sticky with other windows.. makes everything
line up and look pretty. The stickiness setting does nothing while
resizing. An option for that would be nice =], just seeing if that
subject is on anyone's list, if not I'll make that mod myself too =].

Complete side subject: I'd love something like expose` (mac software,
makes all windows visible) for xfce, would work well as a little
addon. I haven't looked at any xfce window code, so if any devs want
to point me in the direction, or notify me of a better solution, I'm
very open to suggestions.

--root