Xfce SVN moving - progress and planning - update

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Oct 29 09:03:53 CEST 2005

Hi all;

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 14:45 -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
> 1) anonymous via websvn at http://svn.xfce.org/
> 2) anonymous via http+dav at http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/
> 3) authenticated via https+dav at https://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/
> 4) authenticated via svn+ssh at svn+ssh://svn.xfce.org/var/svn/xfce/

I'm trying to use https+dav but my login is different from my UNIX
account, and the process keeps asking for my UNIX account "ofourdan"
while this is not my login...

I tried adding "olivier" as login like in
https://olivier@svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/ but it insists on asking for
"ofourdan" passwd.

After a first failed login attempt, it asks for a username, and then it
works as I'm given a chance to use "olivier" as username...

I also tried passing --username olivier to the svn commands but it
doesn't seem to help either.

Any idea how to get this working in the first place ?

TIA
Olivier.