new clock plugin

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Sun Oct 23 21:45:20 CEST 2005

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

>This new one has the ability to set the font and font color, as well as
>displays a tooltip if you're displaying the time but not the date, and
>vice versa.  I can't think of a reason why you'd need the tooltip if
>you're displaying both.

The only other function I really appreciate from a clock panel plugin
would be the ability to display a different timezone's time - I guess
with relatives scattered over 4 different timezones this becomes a bit
of a must ;^)

Time to start saving for bounties, that's my second feature request in a
week now (the other is here: http://nl.lunar-linux.org/node/92 )

Auke