Panel on SVN does not seem to be working with multihead 100%

Joao Pedrosa joaopedrosa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:26:25 CEST 2005

Hi Jasper,

Thanks. I don't know when I will have time to do this, but I'll ask when
> I have something to test.

Cool. After talking to you about this, I think one of the solutions is to
take the "Monitor" further in consideration, because it involves the
independence of setups of two different panels, for instance.

I think a solution could be to create one directory of panel preferences for
each monitor. So ".config/xfce4/panel/" becomes
".config/xfce4/monitor_0/panel/" and if the user has more monitors, just
create more directories:
- ".config/xfce4/monitor_1/panel/"
- ".config/xfce4/monitor_2/panel/"

Joao