New panel in trunk

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Sat Oct 8 00:26:47 CEST 2005

Daichi Kawahata schrieb:
> On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:49:40 +0200
> Fabian Nowak wrote:
>

>>6. translations are quite old and should start to become reviewed...
>>   a. i attached de.po.gz for trunk (moritz already said it was ok
>>      to help out)
>

> Anyway, your translations are now committed, thanks.
>
> Regards,

Hey Fabian

could you replace "Item" with "Objekt" in the translation? "Panel" could
be translated as well (into "Leiste"). So it would be better to have
strings like "Objekteigenschaften"/"Eigenschaften des Objekts" or
"Eigenschaften der Leiste" instead of "Item-Preferences" and
"Panel-Eigenschaften".

Regards,
Jannis

P.S.: Sorry for not posting this to the i18n list - I simply didn't want
to subscribe to another mailing list ...