Return of the Panel Maintainer

Joao Pedrosa joaopedrosa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:56:19 CET 2005

Hi Jasper :-)

On 11/24/05, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:

> Now that's a good title for a movie, wouldn't you say? ;)

I hope you win the Oscar! :-)

Ok, hi everyone. I got my internet connection two days ago and
> everything seems to be up and running again. I still got a couple of
> hundred e-mails to read ;-) If there were any important problems or
> questions I need to look at, you should probably send another e-mail.
>
> Btw, it seems that in the small time I was away you guys did a couple of
> releases. That's very good to see!
>
> I'm happy to be back, now let's see if I can still remember what I was
> working on (or even understand what I did before...).

The Panel still has some issues on dual-head. But with Xinerama should work
ok. I noticed a change by P0llux on the sources which made the windows
appear on the right screen, but the taskslists still have problem with
dual-head.

Anyway, my feeling is that Xfce 4.4 is going to be the best Xfce ever. :-)
Rock solid, pretty and standards compliant. :-)

Cheers,
Joao