Return of the Panel Maintainer

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Nov 24 14:28:05 CET 2005

Now that's a good title for a movie, wouldn't you say? ;)

Ok, hi everyone. I got my internet connection two days ago and
everything seems to be up and running again. I still got a couple of
hundred e-mails to read ;-) If there were any important problems or
questions I need to look at, you should probably send another e-mail.

Btw, it seems that in the small time I was away you guys did a couple of
releases. That's very good to see!

I'm happy to be back, now let's see if I can still remember what I was
working on (or even understand what I did before...).

cheers,
	Jasper