4.3 wm new feature or bug?

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Wed Nov 9 23:45:46 CET 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:04:05 +0100, Alexander Toresson
<alexander.toresson at gmail.com> said:

> I don't dislike this behaviour, however, I find it a little funny and
> unexpected.

It is a bit funny, I agree, but I contributed the patch that caused it
originally because it makes moving maximized windows between dual monitors much
much nicer, especially if the monitors are running at different resolutions.

For those who dislike it, I believe there's a hidden option called
"restore_on_move" that will turn it off.

--
When in doubt, tell the truth.
		-- Mark Twain