gtk-xfce-engine MD5 sum problem

theid heidesch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:36:29 CET 2005

Well gmail's being a PITA today, and apparently I can't send mail to the
list from an address not already subscribed, as I tried last week on a
different subject.

What I was going to say is that an identical package with a different md5
sum is a negligible problem for a package maintainer (just increment the
revision and update the md5) but a big problem for the mirrors. Multiple
projects and multiple software versions can be drawing upon the same
repository and will get confused with md5 verifications.

-Todd