show app icon in the title bar

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Nov 1 08:34:41 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 00:21 -0800, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> The nvidia proprietary drivers.  Render is way too slow with 'nv',
> unfortunately, so composite is mostly unusable.

Well, NVidia drivers are too unstable. It works with open source
drivers.

I do not support NVidia proprietary drivers because they are way too
unstable (it crashes the same way with xcompmgr, metacity and KDE, so
it's not xfce specific).

Sorry, but either revert to "nv" open source driver, disable render
accel or turn off the compositor. BTW, I'm pretty sure the problem is
not with my code unless proven otherwise.

Cheers,
Olivier.