directory.xfce.org

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:13:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

Still working on directory, yes i am. I know it is prolly not as fast
as you expected but I don't see the need to rush myself and I'm
learning a hell of a lot with this project. It will get finished. I
promise :Y)

anyway i have a question... i think it would be about right to put
some howto's on how to build the actual themes? i see that Drewbian
and Oliver started one for Xfwm4
http://www.xfce.org/xfwm4-theme-howto/ and jasper started one for the
icons... http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/ICONTHEMES

do you guys mind if i *kuch* rip *kuch* steal *kuch* them and
integrate them in directory.xfce.org?

If there are more Xfce related artwork - plugins - application howto's
i'd be glad to know

gr,

Samuel