Xfce4 Appfinder Widgetized

Eduard Roccatello eduard at xfce.org
Sun May 15 23:53:56 CEST 2005

Hello!!!

I'll announce here the commit of Appfinder Widget into svn trunk.
Please test this new important release!

Featuring:

API:

IS_XFCE_APPFINDER()               // Is our widget an appfinder?
XFCE_APPFINDER()                  // CAST to appfinder
xfce_appfinder_new()              // Appfinder widget creation
xfce_appfinder_search()           // For searching a pattern into
appfinder widget
xfce_appfinder_view_categories()  // Enable/Disable the category tree
xfce_appfinder_clean()            // Restore the original tree

SIGNALS:

"application-activate"            // Emitted when double clicking on the
apps treeview
"application-right-click"         // Emitted when right clicking on the
apps treeview

Please TEST TEST TEST :-)

Eduard Roccatello
eduard (AT) xfce (DOT) org