[Xfce-i18n] POTFILES.in updated in xffm

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Tue May 10 16:56:13 CEST 2005

On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:43:58 -0500
Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:

> > My explanation wasn't good at all, I meant why those plugins being
> > located ${prefix}/lib/xfce4/xffm-plugins were symbolic linked as
> > follows

[...]

> Ah, symbolic links should not be created in this case. I've now fixed
> that in SVN. You will have to manually delete the symlinks that have
> been created, but they should no longer reappear after "make install".

There's an another request that removing extra files installed as you
see at an attached patch, note that I don't have any experiences in
packaging at Linux/BSD distribution, so this modification may cause
something corrupt.

Then, I've changed AUTHORS encoding (ISO-8859-1 -> UTF-8), added file
AUTHORS.ja, patch was made against 4.3.1.39.

Regards,
--
Daichi