[Xfce-i18n] POTFILES.in updated in xffm

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Sun May 8 17:02:38 CEST 2005

Hi Edscott,

I've updated this file, could you apply this patch against 4.3.1.37
(noticed previous one contains redundant source files) ?

Also, I have requests that

    o Removing bn/bn.po from configure.ac/po directory

      There's already actual translator joining.

    o Creating libraries as single library, which will be installed
      in ${prefix}/xfce/xffm-plugins later

      It might need library renaming and -module flag in Makefile.am

As for your requests, I'm willing to test i18n related issues in full
scale. Then having a glance at the xftree4, before reported problem
(at drop-down menu) seems to be complicated, could you tell me how to
set about ?

Regards,
--
Daichi