xfwm4 restore on move - patch

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Mon Mar 28 15:58:40 CEST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:19:57 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> said:

> The thing is that, when snapping is set to its highest value, the
> restore on move doesn't work at all.

hm? Strange, as my previous fix patch contained a partial - and very un-nice -
solution that involved not snapping to the top of the screen when the restore
had been toggled.

Either way, though, I should smack myself for the obviousness of the solution,
the patch that should be applied in place of the previous one is attached.

All that was needed was to constrain the client before attempting to snap it...

--
Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
		-- Don Marquis