Brian J. Tarricone
bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 16 01:32:21 CET 2005
Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>Good news, 4.2.1 is on xfce.org (though not yet on
>http://www.us.xfce.org/archive/) and on sf.net for mirrors to pick up
>(yeah, files have changed yesterday, so syncing has to be redone).
http://www.ca-us.xfce.org/archive/xfce-4.2.1/ appears to have synced
>Prepare a change log. So, all devs involved in released sw, please
>prepare a short list of changes and bug fixes (with relevant bugzilla #)
* fix handling of quoted commands in the desktop menu (bug 776)
* fix handling of .desktop files with no Categories list (bug 776)
* add "edit menu" button to panel plugin prefs (bug 554), and ability to
change the button tooltip (bug 764).
* fix broken panel plugin behavior when trying to track the default
desktop menu. there's a new option to either follow the default menu,
or use a static menu file. (bug 778)
* fix bug where xfdesktop would crash if the windowlist was opened, then
a window was destroyed, and then that window was selected from the list
* fix "unique" attribute of system menu inclusion
Huh, cool. I actually did do stuff.
More information about the Xfce4-dev