[Xfce4-commits] CVS: xfce4/gtk-xfce-engine-2/themes/xfce/gtk-2.0 gtkrc, 1.63, 1.64

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Mar 5 13:46:50 CET 2005

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>>>Change window decoration color for benny and jasper.
>>
>>Playing the devils advocate today: I think the whole theme looks dark
>>(e.g. the button color). Its not that bright blue-grey that it was before.
>
> Yes, the old theme is still available under the name "Xfce-4.2".

Hm, switching between "Xfce" and "Xfce-4.2" I realized that the main
widget background color didn't change, but mostly the button color, the
selection color and the window decoration color. Dunno what makes it
feel darker, but I guess its the new button color.

> This said, I'm obviously open to suggestions, so if someone (Francois?)
> feels like submitting a new color scheme, that would be welcome (a good
> start would be to keep the existing gtkrc structure and playing with rgb
> values)

Unfortunately I'm totally talent-free there.

But if somebody has some talent and spare-time to offer here, I'd be
curious to see a light green or light red theme based on the Xfce
engine, maybe someone can finish the Olive theme?

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

greets,
Benedikt