[Xfce4-commits] CVS: xfce4/gtk-xfce-engine-2/themes/xfce/gtk-2.0 gtkrc, 1.63, 1.64

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Mar 5 13:28:22 CET 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 12:55 +0100, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> > Change window decoration color for benny and jasper.
>
> Playing the devils advocate today: I think the whole theme looks dark
> (e.g. the button color). Its not that bright blue-grey that it was before.

Yes, the old theme is still available under the name "Xfce-4.2".

This said, I'm obviously open to suggestions, so if someone (Francois?)
feels like submitting a new color scheme, that would be welcome (a good
start would be to keep the existing gtkrc structure and playing with rgb
values)

Cheers,
Olivier.