4.2.1 schedule proposal

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Fri Mar 4 07:02:10 CET 2005

Agree. I added and changed strings also in xfcalendar. Some of the bug
fixes needed a bigger change in the code and I did not know that strings
are supposed to be fixed. This means that it is not possible to fix
typing errors in stable branch?

So should I now revert those changes? Or just leave them in and
available only in english? Or could we generate new translation base
files and give translators a chance?

/Juha