Todo list for Xfce 4.4

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Wed Jun 29 12:07:02 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Yeah, well not really a TODO list, but some ideas about tasks for 4.4.

I guess I'm a bit late, but I had something related to mention.

The company I work for has a program trying to encourage engineering
students to get involved in open source.

I talked to the person managing the program, and he's quite keen on
getting them to work on specific real-world problems in real OSS projects.

So, if there are problems that could be farmed out as a challenge to
students we could suggest them for the program.

It might be a good way to get some code that could be used as a base for
  some new features or get a lot of janitorial tasks taken care of.

More info about the program:

http://www.in.redhat.com/community/rhscholarship.php

-- b