Starting apps on the correct desktop with S/N

Mickaël Graf korbinus at espresso.foo-projects.org
Wed Jun 22 15:38:23 CEST 2005

13:35 <+ElAngelo> any way... with kde you can specify the position where a certain launcher should open the
                  application...
13:35 <+korbinus> then it's the launcher which do something before launching the app
13:36 <+korbinus> it's not the same thing as the WM remember where the app was placed the last time
13:36 <+korbinus> then I missed your point :-)
13:36 <+ElAngelo> uhu
13:36 <+ElAngelo> i think so
13:37 <+ElAngelo> i prolly mis-expressed my self :)
13:37 <+ElAngelo> as usual :p
13:37 <+korbinus> :-)

So I hope it's clearer now

/M