Xfdesktop menu

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Fri Jun 17 01:57:53 CEST 2005

Brian, sorry for adding your address to CC. Anyway, I looked into my
system and
noticed there was old libraries from a previously build trunk checkout.
I removed
it and the old xdt-autogen as well and now it works (still with a little
workaround
since I forgot to run ldconfig after removing the old libs, so I have to
link the
new ones to the place where the old ones were ... stupid, I know).

So it was just a little library version mismatch. However, I still
wonder about the
so.3 since I never had a file with that extension ... Weird, hehe.

Thanks for your kind and fast help!