Xfdesktop menu

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Thu Jun 16 20:05:29 CEST 2005

Hey all.

I recently checked out /trunk (in fact, that's been only few minutes
ago), build it and installed it.
The only problem I'm having now is that there's no desktop menu, neither
on the desktop itself, nor
when clicking on the Xfce menu button in the panel.

Other things (that don't bother me too much) are:

    - Mixer is simpler than in the stable branch (there are no
additional options for
       microphone etc.

    - Colors of the Rodent icons look a little pale, though I guess that
is intended

Finally, there's one thing I wanted to ask: Is there a Howto for
creating splashscreens (are they
just animated GIFs/PNGs registered in a config file)?

Kind regards,
Jannis