E17 benchmarks

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:13:12 CEST 2005

I mailed with Rasterman... Asking some things... He had a few
suggestions... Shall i forward them to the list or do you guys don't
feel any need to look into this benchmark thing?
I personally feel it has some importance ... Benchmarking doesn't need
to reflect real world situations. That's not what it's ment for... It's
meant to show weaknesses in code and that can only be done by stressing
the code not by giving you real world situations. If you agree with me
on this i think we can look into this. If you guys feel more like this
benchmarking stuff is crap or BS... than lets just ignore this whole
thing :)

greetz
Samuel

n Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:54:05 +0200